- Recognize sustainable projects conducted by companies and organisations/associations that advance any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
- Award entry is open to all types of companies, corporation, Micro, Partnership, SMEs, MNCs, GLCs and NGOs, NPOs, University Groups
- Projects eligible are SDGs related projects that are done as a CSR initiative of the company or the organisation main focus.
- The project should be conducted by the company staff/volunteer itself.
- The project conducted by the company or organisation must be continuous and sustainable, not a once-off or seasonal affair (e.g. only do during festivals).
- Project submitted must be linked to one or few specific SDGs.
- Project submitted can be self funded or funded externally, regardless of amount.
- The Company/Organisation must be registered and valid under ROC / ROS / ROY minimum 1 year, not bankrupt, and does not have any legal suit/reputation that may impair the image of this award program. For University category, proof of affiliation to the university is needed.
Category 1: Private company or Corporation or Foundation RM 1,200 per nomination
Category 2: NGOs, Association & Government Agency RM 700 per nomination
You can submit more than one nomination.
Beneficiary Bank: PBB (Public Bank Berhad)
Account No: 3160995224
Beneficiary Name: Junior Chamber INTL JB Entrepreneur
Please submit the supporting documents:
- Project Photos (max 10 photos)
- Video (Highlight of the video not more than 2mins.)
- Press coverage on the project in magazine/newspaper and any other relevant supporting documents (max 10 docs)
- ROY/ROS/ROC certificate
- Company/NGO’s Logo