Acexellent Sdn Bhd is set up by 5 lady entrepreneurs, AA Teh, Christine Tu, Elaine Piah, Lee Lin Lin and Loke moon cheing, primarily to undertakes activities for community, social and environment projects. The company is also the extension of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme by companies owned by each respective lady entreprenuers.The founders believe that contributing to society is a virtuous cycle and are committed to build and to grow a sustainable environment for present and future generations. The motto of team is every small contribution to the society is a big step towards betterment of our future.
- When the buying stops, the killing can too campaign.
- we managed to invite many corporate figures, celebrities , entrepreneurs to join “I am finished with fins” pledges
- On the day itself and prior to the run, family themed activities were held within the venue
- Due to the heavy number of participants, runners were started in different batches. There were (Q&A) session for every 1 km during the run. Participants each received a badge for every question related to sharks answered correctly. As it was a family fun run, the participants took their own pace to complete the track and children were seen to be having good time in the whole process.
- After the run, participants immediately joined in the carnival which photo and games booths have been meticulously prepared by the team. The food trucks have also been arranged for the night.
- We managed to invite as many as 98 corporate figures and celebrities to signed the “I am Finished with Fins” pledges under their company , they became our SHARK HERO ambassadors . They are obligated to avoid shark fins in their personal & organization capacities and at the same time them as a good influence to the society by saying ‘NO’ to sharks products.
- At the same time all ambassadors are committed to take a short video clips to urge public no to take Shark’s fins. “When the buying stops, the killing can too”. This massage is strongly instilled by our ambassadors, so that can influence the societies the same too!!!
- we also organised a cute dancing competition which is “shark hero doo doo dance”. All participants are encouraged to dance shark doo doo from Pink Fong. The massage we trying to send out to the society was that Sharks are cute and they have family too. So stop killing them for own consumption.
- this is a 4km family fun run therefore children as young as 3 years to grandparents age were expose to “no Shark Fins’ and “protect our marine ecosystem” Champaign. This will create more awareness especially to the youngsters’ mind, that less demand on fins will create less killing of sharks.
- Our Champaign also targeted on kids aged 3 years old above, most of them will influenced back their parents and grandparents to not take shark fin soup. Kids’ pressure on parents/grandparents has much more impact.
- Protect Our Marine ecosystem
- Love our Oceans