NutriMeal Force – food provision program
GOAL 2: ZERO HUNGER
Love Force House of Charity in 2016 is established with the objective to help the un- fortunate, empowering young individuals and influencing people around to do likewise.
- Provision of full nutrients liquid meals for brain-injured children who are incapable to consume usual meal.
- Provision of daily packed 2 cooked meals to selected charitable homes.
- The cooked food should be distributed immediately, just before the meal time.
- Priority given to small-scale food producers, in particular women or indigenous people, as our meal caterers.
- Engagement of B40 work force to perform daily meal delivery to the selected charitable homes.